Reverse Through-Hole Mounted Tact With Multiple Gram Force Options
It provides up to 100,000 cycle life expectancy in a small footprint and is suitable for a range of electronic equipment
The RT1105 series from E-Switch is a top actuated reverse through-hole mounted tact switch. It provides up to 100,000 cycle life expectancy in a 6.80mm x 6.80mm footprint. This switch series features a soft silicon actuator 4.40mm high and provides multiple gram force options identified by different colour actuators – 160gf (red), 260gf (dark grey) and 350gf (blue).
The RT1105 tact series features include SPST – NO, Off-(On), 50mA, 12V DC contact rating, dielectric strength of 250VAC for 1 minute, operating temperature ranges from -20°C to 85°C, travel is 0.25mm and comes in tray packaging.
This tact series is suitable for audio/visual equipment, computer peripherals, computer electronics, medical equipment, telecommunication devices, and test & instrumentation equipment.
- Contact Rating: 50mA, 12VDC
- Electrical Life: 100,000 Cycles
- Contact Arrangement: SPST Off – (On) Contact Resistance: 100m Ω Max. Initial)
- Insulation Resistance: 100MΩ @100 VDC
- Dielectric Strength: 250VAC for 1 minute
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 85°C
- Operating Force: 160gf (red), 260gf (dark gray), 350gf (blue)
- Travel: 0.25mm
- Bounce: 10m sec. max.