Skill-Lync has built an alternative platform for engineering education. The last 2 decades have seen an increasing disconnect between industry and academia – this has resulted in colleges not teaching industry relevant technical skills and thereby students becoming unemployable. Skill-Lync is a Y-Combinator (2019) start-up that is solving this problem at scale leveraging technology and an ecosystem of industry-experts, engineer-trainers and offline-centers.
As a technical support engineer, you will be responsible for creating, organizing, and maintaining current and future e-learning courses that are offered by SKILL-LYNC. If you are a teacher at heart and a techie by mind, then you should definitely consider this unique role. We are looking for a highly skilled person with exemplary communication skills for this role.
What you will do
- Work experience with Electrical Engg domain or equivalent.
- Opportunity to work on IT projects.
- Exposure to IT and development.
- Work in collaboration with a team.
- Guided by experts and professionals in the field and learn on the job.
- Passionate about changing the way millions of Engineering graduates learn globally.
- Super energetic and driven to spread better learning.
- A strong believer that good Education can create an everlasting impact.
- Someone who has strong communication skills and can persevere.
- Interested in speaking to, counselling and guiding students.
- Driven by the idea of helping children become lifelong learners.
- Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to resolution.
- Research, diagnose and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Help learners at the study centre and solve technical doubts and troubleshoot software tools related problems.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Follow the SLA for issues with respect to the severity.