- The primary responsibilities include: Performing standard essential patent analysis for different standards (for example, LTE, LTE-A, 5G, Bluetooth, WiFi) by understanding overlap between patents and technical standard documents.
- Perform various other types of patent analysis, such as infringement search, product search, patent rating, claim charting etc.
- Strong technical skills for comprehending communication standards and critical skills for evaluating patent claim overlap with the technical standard documents.
- Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by the non-scientist
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
- Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in standard essential patent analysis is preferred (Standards: 3G, LTE, LTE-A, 5G)
B.E./B. Tech./M. Tech./Ph.D. – Communication or Electronics and Communication Engineering
2 – 5 years of IP experience (SEP experience preferred)