JOB: Quantum Leap – Hardware Engineer At Qualcomm
Qualcomm is dedicated to building an environment where people re-entering the workforce feel welcome and excited to return to work. Qualcomm is very excited to launch Quantum Leap program.
Our goal is to work with qualified individuals and help them to restart the career journey, as well as build their skill sets for a successful career. We are now accepting applications for Engineering and IT openings across India.
We understand there are many reasons to take a career break. If you are ready to effectively re-enter the workforce, we may be the company for you! By joining our Quantum Leap Program, you will:
- Join the Team that is making an impact on how the world communicates.
- Expand your network
- Contribute to leading assignments & projects
- Gain mentorship for career guidance & support
- Reinforce your industry skills
Ready to make your comeback?
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age – and this is where you come in.
Qualcomm is dedicated to building an environment where people re-entering the workforce feel welcome and excited to return to work.
Our goal is to work with qualified individuals and help them gain professional experience, as well as build their skill sets for a successful career.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- 2+ years ASIC/SOC design/verification/ Validation / Physical implementation related work experience.
- 2+ years experience in analog/mixed-signal integrated CMOS circuit/Layout design
- 2+ years experience with architecture and design tools.
- 2+ years experience with scripting tools and programming languages.Minimum Qualifications
Bachelors – Computer Science, Bachelors – Engineering, Bachelors – Information Systems
2+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
2+ years experience with hardware design and measurement instruments such as oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, RF tools, etc. ,2+ years experience utilizing schematic capture and circuit simulation software. ,2+ years experience with circuit design (e.g., digital, analog, RF). ,4+ years Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
Computer Science, DSP Architectures, Electrical Engineering, Optical Systems, Packaging Systems