Role Test Professional
The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Test Professional team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
What are my responsibilities?
- The work involves System Testing of Products based out of PCS 7.
- Responsible for Designing, writing, reviewing and executing test cases, and Test case automation for Products based out of PCS 7
- Responsible for writing bug reports and verifying them after fixes.
- In Addition, responsible for carrying out Performance Tests.
- Set up the test environments in Lab for different types of tests, which involves configuration of the products under test.
- Performs Test Automation of existing Test cases
- Involves in interacting with Business Partners for technical clarifications
- We are looking for BE – Electrical, Electronics & Communications or Instrumentation Engineering
2-5 years of total experience in Industrial Automation Domain (PCS 7 / DCS programming and commissioning experience Must)
- Commissioning experience of process plants is must.
- Worked on Redundant PLCs configurations.
- Worked on Failsafe configurations.
- Worked on SCADA HMI (in-depth knowledge)
- Hands on working Exp. on continuous and sequential control logics.
- Experience in Batch applications.
- Hands on working exp on field devices
- Knowledge of communication interfaces like MPI, Profibus, Profinet, Ethernet TCP/IP/
- Worked on PCS7 (Good to have)
- Knowledge on Product Testing.
- Experience in doing Test case Automation using C#.Net
Certification: ISTQB certification (recommended)