This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys life on the road, interacting with customers and problem solving! The selected candidate for this position will handle daily service and support of Videojet’s existing customer base. You would support sales growth, service growth and customer happiness. The role sees you carrying out repair, installation, maintenance and calibration of Videojet equipment at customer sites.
As an FSE on our team, associate will also provide frontline support by resolving customer(s) problems and issues through technical expertise and troubleshooting, drive service revenue sales targets while ensuring strong customer contract retention rate and warranty conversion rate. In this role, you will utilize critical thinking to resolve issues within defined procedures and practices to resolve appropriate action to.
- Attend breakdown calls in the region
- Raise request for parts and close transaction under Warranty, CAMP or Chargeable
- Completing Installation of equipment’s on site
- Completing Preventive Maintenance as per schedule
- Promotion of Service Contract & consumables
- Demonstration of products to customers
- Imparts training to the customer
- Update service report in Oracle
- Identifying potential parts requirement and get quote submitted and collect Purchase Order
- Identifying potential equipment requirements and generate Service Leads for sales team
- Ability to work well independently and exercise appropriate judgment under general direction.
- Ability to prioritize workload, goals and tasks consistent with the department and corporate objectives.
- Ability to take direction from multiple sources and balance conflicting priorities in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to multi-task, completing concurrent projects within given time frames and balancing interruptions and change requests. Takes initiative to establish new processes and methods to support a variety of coordination activities.
- Decision-making and coordination with other departments- To solve technical issues, and interact with key partners for problem-solving
- Analytical skills and communication skills- Ability to analyze technical problems and provide solutions
- Education – Diploma / Engineering in any stream.
- 2+ years of field Service role.
- Should be familiar with Local language