Our Exciting Opportunity:
The main purpose is to take full responsibility of Configuration Management / Troubleshooting & Problem Analysis / Technical Discussions / Self Initiator to Mentor peers for Competence Development / Process understanding and awareness / Audits awareness and follow ups / handling emergencies and trouble tickets activities related to IN Network!
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
- We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply.
- Have to ensure configuration/updates/Trouble tickets handling on various IN nodes.
- Work well within predefined system support guidelines and ground rules.
- Participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance.
- Ensure accurate working methodology, Best Practices and Continuous improvements in Ways of
- Working for efficiency improvements and betterment in deliveries.
- Execute system configuration related changes as per given access rights.
To be successful in the role you must have
- Understanding of SDP, STP, IP, Voucher Servers, IVR, Signaling, Mediation, Storage etc.
- Voice Call & Signaling Routing.
- GSM/IN Network Architecture and its subparts.
- Sound knowledge of business configuration and MBC.
- End-to-End Performance Audit & Network Optimization
Education: B.E / B.Tech. in Electronics & Communications.
Experience: 3 Years