JOB: Electromechanics/Electrotechnology, Test Technical Expert At Schneider Electric
- Good understanding of IEC60669-1, IEC60669-2-1, IEC60669-2-5, IEC60884 -1 , IEC61010
- Experience in handling & managing global projects with global stakeholders for smart products
- Thorough understanding of electronic switches , smart switches
- Understanding of EMC & test standards
- Strong in Conformity assessment of products
- Basic knowledge on Product know-how for diodes, transistors, LNA, RF switches, HIPACs, voltage regulator)& understanding in data analysis, failure analysis and product testing.
- Familiar with lab equipment
- Basic experience on related products testing in terms of hardware, test correlation, release process and interface.
- Able to read/write and interpret test program structures, test parameters and test program debugging.
- Good aptitude in engineering analysis, problem solving and solution finding through 8D methodology (FMEA, Cause & Effect Diagram, 5 WHY, Fault Tree Analysis (FTA), Pareto diagram, Fishbone diagram, and Decision Making.
- Responsible for Product Yield, Cost, Quality & Delivery on product electrical test related topics
- Initiate, write & release & manage V&V program to ensure new package/product release to production within timeline.
- Support cost down projects – Yield improvement, test time/ test insertions reduction
- Customer return support – support quality department with product-related analysis and fault analysis & simulation, support execution of 8D (root-cause finding, containment and permanent actions) & support Quality improvement program
- Involve in data collection for product characterization (for new product/package/process changes) & production lot on hold disposition
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication
- Understanding of processes in ISO/IEC 17025 : 2017
- Strong leadership skills with project Management experience
- Previous work experience as a Test Engineer
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and think out of the box.
- High-level technical writing skills.
Company: Schneider Electric