As a quality specialist in the scrum team, you will be responsible for:
- Assess product specific QA automation requirements, work with cross teams to increase automation and test coverage
- Propose and track the relevant metrics to show progress towards increasing test automation
- Responsible for Wave testing, Regression testing and integration testing.
- Ensure zero regression issues and reduce customer bugs.
- Building upon domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise.
- Having a logical approach to problem-solving and have the ability to respond to detailed queries.
- Working as a fully contributing team member with independent planning & execution responsibilities
- 1-3 years of hands-on experience in test automation framework and test methodologies
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science, Electronics or Information Technology/Science or Master’s degree in Computer Applications from a reputed Institute.
- Experience of working on Cloud software development would be an advantage
- Ability and eagerness to learn and explore new topics independently
- Working knowledge of Rest Web Services and/or ODATA is preferred
- Ability to work with the team in the design and development aspects for the Product.