Assistant Manager in Assessment Design & Analytics plays a critical role in planning & delivering high quality Circuit Branches & MBA assessment content to clients for their pre-hiring requirements. This role requires continuous pursuit of improving & applying subject matter expertise. It also entails internal & external stakeholder management.
- Understanding assessment content requirement shared by clients
- Planning overall client delivery specific to the domain
- Active involvement in client discussions to gather requirements
- Liaising with SMEs for specialized content requirements
- Development & quality control of MCQ items & assessment instruments as per the requirement
- Constant improvement & application of subject matter expertise
- Generation of reports and templates through analytics
- Has the discipline to ‘Do what (s)he says’ – deliver as committed
- Ability to understand the client’s problems and connect the dots of how our solution can help
- Strong writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Ability to build relationship and connect with people – values relationships
- Maturity and ability to handle stress and demanding client requirements
- B.Tech(Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation)/
- MTech(Electronics and Communication/Electrical and Electronics/Instrumentation)
- Good cognitive skills and domain knowledge
- Very good communicator – verbal and written.
- Adept at solving Aptitude (Quantitative Ability, Analytical Reasoning, English Usage) based questions
- Logically sharp, knows how to manage his/her time well.
- Has good attention to details
- Subject Knowledge – Circuit Branches
- MCQ Content Development
- Assessment Industry Best Practices