JOB: Applications Engineer I At Arrow Electronics
- Flexibility to work in both production support and new enhancement requests in parallel
- Experience in working in Global Agile Teams will be an advantage.
- Flexible to work in Night Shift.
- Hands on development experience on the various technologies and modules related to Oracle EBS
- Technologies – Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, XML Publisher, Personalization, Migrations, Custom PLL
- Experience in Design and implementation of custom business applications using Oracle Application Development framework.
- Experience in Design and implementation User Interface and Application business logic layer using JSF, ADF Faces, ADF Task flows and ADF BC4J technologies
- Strong working knowledge on ADF UI, task flows, ADF integration with web services, ADF BC4J, Security, templates, deployments, and Subversion
- Good understanding of Performance tuning of ADF applications
- Experience working in production support projects and associated tasks like monitoring of the individual queues, ticket updates as per SLA, working with stake holders to take the tickets forward and provide effective resolution.
- Experience working with Oracle APEX (Application Express)
- Experience building custom Apex applications based on requirements
- Understanding on LDAP and Single Sign On concepts and implementation
- Works under pressure and is able to manage competing priorities
- Good in trouble shooting/analytical skills to debug issues like
- Concurrent Program failures
- Performance issues
- Long running programs and cause for the same etc
- Has experience working on standard APIs. Should have the ability to debug any standard APIs issues and resolve them
- Using standard methodologies, analyze functional documents to develop technical design specifications
- Ability to develop good technical designs with all the required considerations – scalability, performance, architecture
- Deliver solutions meeting highest quality standards. Follow the quality and SDLC processes and suggest improvements in the same
- Applies the identified job knowledge requirements for the role to make disciplined decisions in a timely fashion.
- Oracle Applications Architecture-level experience
- Candidate should possess good communication skills
- Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Effective working relationships with all functional units of the organization,
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary,
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and able to work independently or as part of a team
Company: Arrow Electronics